People Confirmed Dead in Grenfell Tower Fire With 70 Still Unaccounted For

People Confirmed Dead in Grenfell Tower Fire With 70 Still Unaccounted For

A fire investigation report into the devastating blaze at Grenfell Tower in west London will not be released publicly until the opening of full inquests into those who have died - which could take years.

Under mounting pressure after a botched election and facing criticism for not meeting victims of a London tower block blaze sooner, British Prime Minister Theresa May visited the injured in hospital on Friday as the death toll rose to 30.

It has also been confirmed the fire service's mobile platform can reach the top of the blocks, while each of the buildings has three exits, including the main entrance and two emergency exits, while communal areas have fire-retardant paint. She met the emergency services on Thursday, but of emotionally scarred survivors, exhausted volunteers, and weeping families.

As they left, a man holding a poster of two siblings who have been missing since the fire called out for the William and The Queen to go over.

One woman outside the town hall told the BBC that the council's response to the emergency had been "chaotic".

"I do sense the anger", Leadsom said.

Not everyone was mollified by the announcement.

The protesters paused along Kensington Church Street, stopping near Notting Hill Gate station to give speeches by loudspeaker.

Hundreds of people marched from Kensington town hall toward the gutted tower on Friday evening, some brandishing Socialist Worker Party placards emblazoned with slogans including "Defy Tory Rule" and "no justice, no peace" and 'the rich, the rich, we've got to get the rich'. Protesters are anxious that councilors will dispatch homeless residents far from their communities.

Mexico snatch draw with Portugal in Confederations Cup
The team from CONCACAF had enjoyed nearly 70 percent of possession against the European champions, but hadn't threatened the goal. The likes of Bernardo Silva and Andre Silva, who were recently bought for huge transfer fees, will be hoping to justify the move.

Asked by a seven-year-old boy at the scene "How many children died?", mayor of London Sadiq Khan replied: "The bad news, I'm afraid, is lots of people died in the fire".

Kensington and Chelsea council said: "It is possible the council will have to explore housing options that may become available in other parts of the capital". The demonstrators said they were not satisfied.

"Sadly, it is expected that the total will rise and it is not expected that any survivors will be found", he said.

Questions are growing about how the Grenfell Tower fire spread so quickly, focused on the cladding fitted to external walls as part of an £8.7 million ($11 million, 9.9 million euros) refit completed previous year.

Speaking as crowds remained gathered at the entrance of the building, Mr Almansur said: "The people aren't satisfied with this so the protests are going to continue".

Police said they were using dental records, fingerprints and DNA samples to identify victims, along with features such as tattoos, scars, jewelry, or distinctive clothing.

There have been demands for answers as to how the blaze was able to engulf the 24-storey building along with complaints that not enough was being done to provide assistance for those left homeless or information about those still missing.

Newly-appointed Indian-origin housing minister in the Department for Communities and Local Government, Alok Sharma, said, "Every single family will be rehoused in the local area". These include the Adair Tower, a 14-story apartment that was set afire in an arson attack in October 2015.

"Fire safety code at the CSA level will usually be adopted by various jurisdictions, including provinces and cities", he said.